Sorry, this post has been filled. But you can still express interest in any future positions we may offer below.
Design & Online Promotions Ltd is offering a tremendous opportunity for a talented Web Designer / Front End Developer.
Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, HTML, CSS, JS & PHP essential. You will work on a variety of projects, deploying beautiful, useable websites.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company with a growing customer base, who are committed to producing top-end design & web solutions for their clients. If you have the technical abilities outlined below, and are able to work to tight deadlines, as well as being able to build, maintain, grow and fix websites, this could be the role for you.
- Honest, open and authentic.
- Fantastic problem solver.
- Passion, motivation and drive.
- A keen eye for design.
- Brilliant time-management skills.
- Great client communication skills.
- Enthusiasm to seek out the latest technologies within the industry.
- Experience with WordPress Advanced Custom Fields (preferred).
- Experience in building WordPress sites from scratch.
- Proven experience in all front-end languages, including HTML, CSS and jQuery.
- Working knowledge of PHP and MySQL.
- Experience working with responsive websites.
- An understanding of User Experience.
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure of tight deadlines.
- Experience using SASS.
- Experience of version-controlled environments (GIT).
- Experience using BootStrap.
- Experience of Node.js, Npm, Bower & Gulp.
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:-
– Develop responsive websites across varied platforms, predominantly WordPress.
– Develop email templates and custom social media presences.
– Make amends to existing website as required.
– Ensure a consistently high level of coding and development work.
– Project manage the build process, ensuring that projects are completed to agreed deadlines.
– At times, as the role develops, attend some client meetings to support the Manager, and take part in some conference calls with existing and prospective clients where required, this is not a key part of the role, this may happen from time to time.
– Seek to develop the role into new technologies as they become available.
This is an opportunity not to be missed where you will join the companies exciting expansion programme and play a huge role in the next generation of projects.
If you think you’ve got what it takes and have a passion for digital we want to hear from you.
Show off your portfolio of work, attach your CV and tell us a little bit about yourself!